On Yew Yin 18 June 2020
My daughter who is a retired psychiatrist of Durham Mental Hospital UK and her colleagues think that Trump has more than 1 mental disorder. The obvious one is narcissistic personality disorder but we not so much in agreement of the second disorder. Some think he has anti-social personality disorder but these people have no conscience and are usually able to judge people and manipulate them. They are also not weird ie they know how to dress and act in social settings. Some think Trump he has autistic features which would explain his weirdness and inability to judge social norms.
Narcissistic personality disorder is one of several types of personality disorders. It is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others.
Causes of narcissistic personality disorder
- insensitive parenting.
- over-praising and excessive pampering – when parents focus intensely on a particular talent or the physical appearance of their child as a result of their own self-esteem issues.
- unpredictable or negligent care.
- excessive criticism.
- extremely high expectations.
- The result of Trump’s mismanagement due to his mental disorders is so obvious.
- 1. Covid 19 cases keep increasing. Currently US has 2.18 million cases and 119,000 deaths, the most cases in the world. These 2 figures are still increasing.
- 2. The demonstrations and riots in most cities are still going on after the police killed 2 African American men 3 weeks ago.
- 3. Jobless claims is hitting 40 million, 1 in 5 people are out of work.
- 4. US$ 3.5 trillion is being considered by Senate to prop up the economy. US will go into recession inevitably.
- 5. US has to print more paper money which will value its currency eventually.
- 6. Japan is the largest US bond holder. China being the 2nd largest US bond holder is selling its holdings.