Koon Yew Yin 23 May 2021
In the last 2 weeks, I have been watching the Israel Palestinians conflict news. Since the formation of Israel in 1948, there were a few conflicts and, in each conflict, the Muslims suffered more property damages and human lives simply because the Jews are the most brilliant people in the world.
Initially, I wanted to write about the Israel Palestinians conflict. During my research, I found out that the Jews won the most Nobel Laureates which should be a more useful and interesting article.
The Nobel Prizes are prizes awarded annually by the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences, the Swedish Academy, the Karolinska Institutet, and the Norwegian Nobel Committee to individuals and organizations who make outstanding contributions in the fields of chemistry, physics, literature, peace, and physiology or medicine. They were established by the 1895 will of Alfred Nobel, which dictates that the awards should be administered by the Nobel Foundation. The Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences was established in 1968 by the Sveriges Riksbank, the central bank of Sweden, for contributions to the field of economics. Each recipient, or “laureate”, receives a gold medal, a diploma, and a sum of money, which is decided annually by the Nobel Foundation.
Why are Jews so powerful?
The answer is this: They provide quality education to every child and every young person.
This type of education is inquisitive (not submissive), searching (not rote learning) and creative (for producing / finding knowledge)
There are only 14 million Jews in the world. (7 million Jews live in North and South America, 5 million in Asia, 2 million in Europe and 100,000 in Africa.)
I consider the discovery the atomic bomb by the Jews which stopped the second world war is most important. In 1938, the German Jews namely Otto Hahn, Lise Meitner and Fritz Strassman discovered nuclear fission by which made the first atomic bomb possible.
In late 1937, over a period of six weeks, Imperial Japanese Army forces brutally murdered hundreds of thousands of people–including both soldiers and civilians–in the Chinese city of Nanking (or Nanjing). The horrific events are known as the Nanking Massacre or the Rape of Nanking, as between 20,000 and 80,000 women were sexually assaulted. Nanking, then the capital of Nationalist China, was left in ruins, and it would take decades for the city and its citizens to recover from the savage attacks.
Why did the Japanese surrender?
In the East, the war ended when Japan surrendered unconditionally on Aug. 14, 1945, signing their surrender on Sept. 2. The Japanese surrender occurred after the United States dropped atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki on Aug. 6 and 9, respectively. The date of the Japanese surrender is known as Victory Over Japan Day, or V-J Day.
In Europe, World War II ended with the unconditional surrender of Germany in May 1945, but both May 8 and May 9 are celebrated as Victory in Europe Day (or V-E Day). This double celebration occurs because the Germans surrendered to the Western Allies, including Britain and the U.S., on May 8, and a separate surrender took place on May 9 in Russia.
The followings are the Nobel Laureates:
Albert Einstein, the most influential scientist of all time, was a Jew.
Sigmund Freud, the father of psychoanalysis, was a Jew.
Karl Marx was a Jew.
Let’s look at the Jews who added wealth and health to all mankind:
* Benjamin Rubin gifted humanity the vaccine needle.
* Jonas Salk developed the first polio vaccine.
* Gertrude Elion found a drug against leukaemia.
* Baruch Blumberg developed the Hepatitis-B vaccine.
* Paul Ehrlich found the treatment for syphilis.
* Elie Metchnikoff won the Nobel Prize for his discovery on infectious diseases.
* Gregory Pincus developed the first birth control pill.
* Bernard Katz won the Nobel Prize for neuromuscular communication (communication between muscles and nervous system).
* Andrew Schally developed the method used in endocrinology (metabolic system disorders, diabetes, hyperthyroidism) treatments.
* Aaaron Beck developed Cognitive Therapy (psychotherapy method used in the treatment of mental disorders, depression and phobia).
* Gerald Wald won the Nobel Prize for improving our knowledge of the human eye.
* Stanley Cohen received a Nobel in embryology (embryo and development studies).
* Willem Kolff made the kidney dialysis machine.
* Peter Schultz optical fiber cable, Charles Adler traffic lights,
* Benno Strauss stainless steel,
* Isador Kisse sound films,
* Emile Berliner telephone microphone,
* Charles Ginsburg developed the first tape video recorder.
Stanley Mezor invented the first micro-processing chip.
* Leo Szilard developed the first nuclear chain reactor.
Globally recognized investors / businessmen and brands devoted to the Jewish faith:
* Ralph Lauren (Polo),
* Levi Strauss (Levi’s Jeans),
* Howard Schultz (Starbuck’s),
* Sergei Brin (Google),
* Michael Dell (Dell Computers),
* Larry Ellison (Oracle),
* Donna Karan (DKNY),
* Irv Robbins (Baskins & Robbins),
* Bill Rosenberg (Dunkin Doughnuts),
* Richard Levin (Founding President of Yale University).
Globally recognized artists of the Jewish faith:
* Michael Douglas,
* Dustin Hoffman,
* Harrison Ford,
* Woody Allen,
* Tony Curtis,
* Charles Bronson,
* Sandra Bullock,
* Billy Crystal,
* Paul Newman,
* Peter Sellers,
* George Burns,
* Goldie Hawn,
* Cary Grant,
* William Shatner,
* Jerry Lewis,
* Peter Falk …
Jews among the directors and producers:
* Steven Spielberg,
* Mel Brooks,
* Oliver Stone,
* Aaaron Spelling (Beverly Hills 90210),
* Neil Simon (The Odd Couple),
* Andrew Vaina (Rambo 1/2/3),
* Michael Mann (Starzky and Hutch),
* Milos Forman (One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest, Amadeus),
* Douglas Fairbanks (The Thief of Baghdad),
* Ivan Reitman (Ghostbusters),
* Kohen Brothers,
* William Wyler.
* William James Sidis,